My First Working Experience

"Why do you want to work in a kindergarten?"

"I love to try something new and work outside my field. I see education is the most important thing especially in the youngsters. So I think here is the best place for me to contribute."

Actually I am quiet surprised by my own answer. I want to contribute and I think early education is the best place to contribute.

The philanthropic soul was just burst out of me. And I smiled proudly that day coz I am so proud to my inner self.

Babe, you are still there aren't you? 😘
………......…............…...........................................

Haha. I wrote that at the first day of my work. Super positive right?

Now, it's has been 3 weeks since I started. The new kids just starting their school last Tuesday.

The feeling? Tired. Extremely tired. Physical and emotional. It's not because I hate the kids nor the work itself, but because I don't know how to handle both. Kids are difficult at paying attention, can't listen, can't line up. Simple word. They are a mess. And they love to do mess. Haha. Which the side that I seriously can't tolerate.

I am semi-OCD type of people who must have everything in order and perfect. So that kind of life is quiet a no no to me. But I actually enjoy teaching them. And I am glad teaching Muslim kids even though I was told that Chinese kids are more behave. Why I am glad? Not because I am racist, but because I can contribute more to the Muslim community. If there is Chinese Muslim kindergarten, I might work there as well.

My colleague told me, that I have no patience. Haha. That's true actually. And I am glad someone can pick that up. So maybe that's the lesson that I am going to learn there. To be more sabr, to handle different kind of people; kids, adults, parents, colleague, etc.

Amin insyaAllah.

Tawazun

Comments

Popular Posts