8 December 2017

Today is a special day for me. Not because it is my birthday but because I just hung up with B and A. Just having a short chit-chat before A gets married next week.

I love talking to them because I learnt so much from them. Especially the part of life that I haven't go through; working life. And today I got to know how a career woman looks into life. How they, even though has a quite high monthly income, but can still feel the effect of our economical problem. The high living cost, taxes, fees, even basic expenses. And what struck me the most is when one of them mentioned, we are moving towards capitalism, just like US (She formerly studied there, so I have no doubt her understanding towards capitalism).

Even 3k per month could be considered as "miskin bandar" coz our riches are super-rich (means the gap is real big).

Well. It is sad to hear that, because;
1) I pity for her who is actually miskin
2) I pity myself who are currently jobless and will have a job with much lesser pay than her. But mine would only be temporary.
3) I pity to those who earned lesser than us yet had more to support; family, rent, debts, etc.
4) I pity thinking of what the rich had done. But they are not the one who should be blame.

And it all bring me back to a realization that, this will go no where. Coz Islam is not applied fully yet.

#thepainisreal #thesedativesarealsoreal #nowyourealize

Happy Birthday,
Tawazun

Comments

Popular Posts